Friday 5 June 2015

Pirlo: MLS move a possibility if Juventus win the Champions League

Andrea Pirlo says he could move to another country and end off his career there if,he wins the champions league with Juventus on Saturday.The Veteran midfielder admits loosing the 2005 final was one of the worst feeling of his life.Pirlo who has two Champions League medal to his belt from his ten years with AC Milan, will also line up for Juve against the king of Spain on Saturday.Pirlo told the times of india that "if we win the Champions League, I might move abroad because Juventus will be my last team in Italy". He said MLS could be an idea, but for the moment I don't have any thought about it.



The 36 year old who has made 119 appearances for Italy during his career and he must have acquired lots of experiences said games like Saturday are entirely new prospect even to him. The match on Saturday will be his fourth Champions League final,he said " I know what it is like to win a Champions League final, but I also know what it is like to loose one"."The loss in Istanbul against Liverpool in 2005 is not just one of the worst feelings in my career, but in my life".I will think about that before Saturday, and i will use that feeling as an inspiration because i never want to feel like that after a game again.He also believes that his team mate Paul Pogba has everything it takes to be a real star regardless of whether he remains with Juve on the long run. He said " I don't know if he will stay or leave but if Paul carries on the way he is then he will become the greatest midfield player in Europe and at his age he could keep that title for a long time".
The final between Juve and Barca kicks off at 20:45 CET on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment