Friday 29 May 2015

My future depends on God - Bacca

 The Sevilla striker says he cannot be sure what his future holds after his decisive double in Wednesday's Europa League final win.Sevilla’s Europa League hero Carlos Bacca says he has no idea what the future holds for him amid apparent interest from clubs including AC Milan and Manchester United.The Colombian struck twice in Sevilla’s 3-2 victory over Dnipro in Warsaw on Wednesday which secured a second successive Europa League crown, strengthening rumours that some of Europe’s top clubs could make a move for him this summer.
And Bacca, speaking  in Seville amid scenes of wild celebration, has insisted he has no idea where his future lies.I don’t know what will happen this summer. Right now I want to enjoy this moment because I don’t know if we can repeat it. My future depends of God,” said the 29-year-old.Sevilla will now play in next season’s Champions League, and Bacca admits that the competition provides a huge pull for him.I want to make my Champions League debut. It’s a dream that I have had since I was a child and I dreamt of being a footballer. I always watched the competition on TV and I want to play it, now I have a chance to do it.Bacca has been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham as well as Milan and United, but of that quartet only the Red Devils will play Champions League football next season.And the striker added that it was a huge thrill to play such a key part in the Europa League success which ensured Sevilla will join United in the top-tier event.It was a huge joy. It is a source of great pride for me to play for this club in a final and win it. We are the only club in the history that have won the Europa League four times. I’m proud to belong to this family, to belong Seville.I cried after the match because I was really excited. I work every day to play well. I’m always demanding of myself. Thank God the match went well for me and for all the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment